- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Harrow.
- The venue is situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harrow On The Hill.
- There are external queuing points.
- The external queuing points are clearly marked/signed.
- There are separate doors for entering and exiting.
- There is a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- There is a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is a one-way system throughout.
- The one-way system is clearly marked/signed.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at tills/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue is not certified with the 'We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard.
- Monday 14:00 - 02:00.
- Tuesday 14:00 - 02:00.
- Wednesday 14:00 - 02:00.
- Thursday 14:00 - 02:00.
- Friday 13:30 - 03:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 03:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 02:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- Please contact a member of staff for use of the portable ramp.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 14cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The bar does not serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 55cm (1ft 10in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- The type of food served here is drinks only.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G and 1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are deep (18cm+).
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting levels are low.
- The area(s)/service(s) on the floors which are not accessible is/are a bar and toilets.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located on the first floor.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.