- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Harold Hill.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Harold Wood.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Farnham Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The bell is in a suitable position to allow wheelchair users to gain access.
- The main door(s) open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in) wide.
Second set of doors
- There is a small raised threshold in the doorway.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the doorway.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use the system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.