- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Hornchurch.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 11:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 11:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 11:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Dorrington Gardens.
- The car park is located behind the pub.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 260cm (8ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located at the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the bar.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is available from the bar.
- Full table service is available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 106cm (3ft 6in).
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is pub food.
- About a quarter of the seating area is on a raised level.
- There are two medium steps up to access this level.
- The steps are clearly marked and there are handrails to both sides.
Other Floors (First Floor Standard Toilets)
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is bright.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are standard toilets.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 28m (30yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located at the rear of the pub.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from behind the bar.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a locking handle.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 89cm (2ft 11in).
- The door weight is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 156cm x 223cm (5ft 1in x 7ft 4in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- It is not a push button style of alarm.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 45cm (1ft 6in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 115cm (3ft 9in) high.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The toilet roll holder is 103cm (3ft 5in) high.
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are low.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Baby change facilities are located within the accessible toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the first floor.
- The female and male toilets are 3m (9ft 10in) from the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.