- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Drayton.
- The nearest underground station is Hillingdon.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked standard parking on The Dingle.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are a set of double, heavy gates at the front of the entrance with a width of 160cm wide. These gates open both ways.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- The gate that leads into the area opens towards you and is 120cm wide. There is a basketball and football pitch within the sports area. The surface of the sports area is tarmac.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.