- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hayes and Harlington.
- The nearest underground station is Uxbridge.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
Venue Car Park
- The car park is located beyond the entrance on Uxbridge Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The small car park is to the right as you enter from Uxbridge Road and has space for 4 vehicles. On street standard parking is available on Uxbridge Road to the front of the venue.
Outside Access (Uxbridge Road Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Uxbridge Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 350cm (11ft 6in).
Level Change (Uxbridge Road Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located on the path leading to the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
- There is also an easy slope beyond the entrance on the approach to the children's play area.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area
- There are gates that open away from you to enter the children's play area. There gates are heavy and 110cm wide.
- There are soft surface landing areas around the children's play area. Seating is available.
- The outdoor gym has various types of exercise equipment available. The surface of the exercise area is tarmac.
- There is a gate to enter the adventure area that opens away from you and is 110cm wide. There are numerous climbing frames with a grassed surface in this area.
- There is a large grassed playing field within the park with picnic tables available. There is also a basketball and five-a-side play area within the field.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- To the front of the park on Uxbridge Road there is a pay to enter public toilet. There is an esay slopped tarmac surfaced path to approach the toilet.