- Hillingdon Bus Station is directly outside Hillingdon Underground Station.
- There are two bus stands (A & B) with shelters. .
- Bus stop A is for buses towards Uxbridge (697, 698 & U2).
- Bus stop B is for buses towards Hillingdon Hospital (U2).
- A coach stop is between the two stands for coaches to London Victoria (X90 & Oxford Tube).
- The London Hillingdon coach station phone number is not directly open to the public. If you need travel information please contact the bus companies.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Ruislip.
- The nearest underground station is Hillingdon.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Hillingdon Station.
- The car park is located next to Hillingdon Station.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 360cm x 550cm (11ft 10in x 18ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located in front of Hillingdon Station.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Bus Island Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located leading to the bus stands.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 300cm (9ft 10in).
- Two openings with dropped kerbs lead to the bus stands.
Level Change (Bus Island Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The station is not staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help (other than the ticket office).
- There is not a ticket office / travel centre.
- There are 2 stands / bays.
- The stands accessed by ramp / slope are A, B and the Coach Stop.
- The bus companies operating within this station are London United, Abellio, Metroline, Oxford Bus Company & Stagecoach Oxford.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are no audio or visual announcements, only timetables at each bus stop.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.