- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hayes and Harlington.
- The nearest underground station is Northolt.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked parking available on Larch Crescent.
Access Point (Larch Crescent)
- This information is for the access point located on Larch Crescent.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is no gate at this access point.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The width between the bollards is 100cm on both sides.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac and muddy surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight and steep slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
Children's Play Area
- There is a gate that opens away from you (push) and is 120cm wide to enter the play area.
- The gate is heavy to operate.
- The play area has soft rubber landing surfaces.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.