- Little Harlington Playing Fields is ten and a half acres mainly laid to grass and has eight football pitches and one cricket pitch.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Drayton.
- The nearest underground station is Hatton Cross.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located off Sipson Lane.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 360cm x 490cm (11ft 10in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 18m (19yd 2ft) from the car park entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 22m (24yd 2in) from the car park entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 200cm (6ft 7in).
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Parking can be very limited as the car park is used by private hire vehicles queuing for Heathrow airport.
Outside Access (Car Park Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 60cm (1ft 12in).
Little Harlington Playing Fields
- There is only one main entrance in the car park (Sipson Lane) to the playing fields that provides a short tarmac path before the huge grassed recreation area. Depending on the weather, the playing fields could be very muddy and may be unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.