- Services / facilities within the grounds include a MUGA, bowling green, 6 tennis courts, and a children's play area.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hayes & Harlington.
- The nearest underground station is Hatton Cross.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in Uxbridge Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Albion Road Entrance)
Outside Access (Uxbridge Road Entrance)
Outside Access (Grange Close Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located in Grange Close.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- There are no entrance gates here.
- The width of the entrance is 80cm.
- There is a slight slope in front of and beyond the entrance.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have compact earth and tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- Within the park there are 6 tennis courts, a multi use games area and a bowling green.
- Accessible toilet facilities are not available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.