- The information in this section was taken in May 2021.
- Toilets are not available.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- This service is open 24 hours.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Hayes and Harlington.
- The nearest underground station is Hatton Cross.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- Unmarked on street standard parking is located on Hudson Road.
Access Point (Hudson Road)
- This information is for the access point located on Hudson Road.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is step-free access at this access point.
- There is a kissing gate at this access point.
- The gate is easy to open.
- The width of the gap is 110cm.
- There is a slope with a very easy incline.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is not / are not wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are slight slopes on the paths.
- There are not any bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There is a tarmac pathway (130cm wide) leading from the Hudson Road entrance to the children's play area.
Children's Play Area
- The children's play area is located within a fenced area.
- Access to the play area is via a single gate (105cm wide) that opens towards you (pull).
- Bench seating is available within the play area.
- The surface of the children's play area is rubber.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.