- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Drayton.
- The nearest underground station is Hatton Cross.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- This service is open 24 hours.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is unmarked on street parking on Wordsworth Way.
Access Point (Wordsworth Way)
- This information is for the access point located in Wordsworth Way.
- There is not an information board/map at this access point.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- This is no gate at this access point.
- The width of the gap is 120cm.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway leading to the entrance of the park.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The entrance from Wordsworth Way is via the pathway between the flats.
- The entrance to the park is at the rear of the flats.
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have tarmac surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy and moderate slopes on the paths.
- There are some bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are 2 gates to enter the sports area.
- These open towards you and are 100cm wide.
- The sports area has a tarmac surface.
Children's Play Area
- There is a children's play area with bench seating and games marked out on the ground. The gate to enter the area opens towards you and 100cm wide.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.