Show Easy Read
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Islewoth.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Isleworth.
- Monday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday 11:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 00:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 00:00.
- Sunday 12:00 - 15:00.
- Sunday 18:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 450cm x 490cm (14ft 9in x 16ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 25m (27yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are slopes/ramps.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 149cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 145cm (4ft 9in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are G-1.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is a landing.
- The lighting level is medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are the Jubilee Lounge.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located at the stairs.
- The lift is a stair lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are G-1.
- The lift is 9m (29ft 6in) from main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The lift controls do not have Braille markings.
- The lift controls do not have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
Restaurant Bar Internal
- The following information is for the bar.
- Once inside, there is level access to the service.
- Food is available from the bar.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 14m (15yd 11in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 64cm (2ft 1in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is burgers and toasties.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located at the rear of the bar.
- The female and male toilets are 15m (16yd) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located by the car park.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.