- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Clapham High Street.
- The nearest underground station is Clapham Common.
- Monday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 19:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Clapham High Street.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The pharmacy is on a red route. Blue Badge holders are allowed to park outside the store between 10.00 and 16.00 (maximum 3 hour stay).
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The width of the door opening is 90cm (2ft 11in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is moderate.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 98cm (3ft 3in).
- The counter is 8m (8yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not is a touchscreen.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- The height of the counter is 92cm (3ft).
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium height (77cm - 109cm).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
- There is a consultation room located at the rear of the pharmacy.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Home visits / services are available.