- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Elephant and Castle.
- The nearest underground station is Elephant and Castle.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on St Mary's Gardens.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on St Mary's Gardens.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The width of the door opening is 114cm (3ft 9in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is easy.
Parks and Gardens
- St Mary's Gardens is a small communal garden area situated on a residential road. There is a cobbled path (140cm) running along the side of the garden. There is bench seating available.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.