- Services / facilities within the grounds include a multiuse sports court.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Vauxhall.
- The nearest underground station is Vauxhall.
- The nearest DLR station is Tower Gateway.
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 195cm x 644cm (6ft 5in x 21ft 2in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located on Auckland Street.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There is a long strip of standard on street parking for approx 4 cars on Tyers Street.
Outside Access (Tyres Street)
- This information is for the entrance located on Tyres Street.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The door opening is 160cm (5ft 3in) wide.
- There are similar entrances located on Goding Street, Glasshouse Walk and Vauxhall Walk.
- There is a bollard in the middle of the entrance walkway.
Level Change (Tyres Street)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is easy.
Parks & Gardens
- There are several uneven paths running throughout the park.
- The surface of the paths are concrete & gravel. The width of the path's vary.
- There are multiple large grass areas, some of which are on a steep gradient.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.