- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Catford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Catford Bridge.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- Monday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 22:00.
- Sunday 11:00 - 17:00.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the back of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There are 3 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 370cm x 460cm (12ft 2in x 15ft 1in).
- The nearest designated bay is 18m (20yd) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 23m (25yd) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park entrance is in Bradgate Road.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on the car park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 110cm (3ft 7in) wide.
- The exit door is identical to the entrance door.
- The exit door is 2 metres to the left as you face the entrance.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are welcomed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Customers cannot charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
- The accessible toilet is a staff toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- Staff are not Text Relay aware.
- Children are welcomed at the venue.