- The venue is situated within the centre of the town or city.
- This venue is situated in Forest Hill.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Forest Hill.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Thursday 08:00 - 00:00.
- Friday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 08:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 08:00 - 00:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on London Road.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open both ways.
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 152cm (4ft 12in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do not have handrails.
Outside Access (Accessible Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 93cm (3ft 1in) wide.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located near to the adapted toilet.
- The lift is a platform lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are LG-G.
- The lift is 10m (32ft 10in) from accessible entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The dimensions of the lift are 89cm x 140cm (2ft 11in x 4ft 7in).
- The lighting level in the lift is low.
- The bar has a split level, accessible via the platform lift or steps.
- A key to the lift is available from the bar, if required.
Eating and Drinking
- The bar does serve food.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 71cm (2ft 4in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are available in Braille.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is a traditional pub menu.
- Full table service through a mobile app.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located on the upper level.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of bar staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 250cm x 195cm (8ft 2in x 6ft 5in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 95cm (3ft 1in).
- The tap type is lever.
- The emergency alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There are mirrors.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 49cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
- There are baby changing facilities in the accessibe toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female Toilet(s)
- The female toilets are located on the upper level.
- The female toilets are 20m (22yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Access to Standard Male Toilet(s)
- The male toilets are located on the upper level.
- The male toilets are 30m (33yd) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.