- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Grove Park.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Verdant Lane)
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 322cm (10ft 7in) wide.
- The gates are held open.
- There is not level access to the service.
Level Change (Inside Access)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- There is a sloping tarmac path throughout the cemetery.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the toilet block near the entrance.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.