- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Catford.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Catford Bridge.
- There is not a tram stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest DLR station is Lewisham.
- Monday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Tuesday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Wednesday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Thursday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Saturday 08:30 - 20:00.
- Sunday 10:30 - 16:30.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Holbeach Road Car Park.
- The car park is located on Holbeach Road.
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The car park closes at 22:30.
- There is a height restriction of 1.9 metres.
- The photograph shows the pedestrian area outside the venue.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Winslade Way.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The width of the door opening is 149cm (4ft 11in).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- Customers can charge scooters or wheelchairs at the venue.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- Checkouts 1 and 6 are wide access for wheelchairs.