- Monday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Tuesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 21:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 19:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is New Cross Gate or St Johns.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (The Hut)
- This information is for the entrance located in Luxmore Park.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are single width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 80cm (2ft 7in) wide.
Outside Access (Main Building)
- This information is for the entrance located on Lewisham Way.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 136cm (4ft 6in) wide.
Level Change (Main Building)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- There is / are 4 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The reception desk is 3m (9ft 10in) from the front entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is high height.
- Lighting levels are bright.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is level access to the service.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 3m (9ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located in 'The Hut', a separate building at the rear.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 228cm x 230cm (7ft 6in x 7ft 7in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 156cm (5ft 1in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 49cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is not a toilet roll holder.
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located in the main building near to reception.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents can be requested in large print.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.