- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town or city.
- The nearest mainline station is Beckenham Hill.
- The information in this section was taken in April 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday Closed.
- Thursday Closed.
- Friday Closed.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
- The Mansion is used as a visitors' centre on Sunday. Opening hours refer to visitors' centre hours..
- The venue does have its own car park.
- There are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 340cm x 500cm (11ft 2in x 16ft 5in).
- The nearest designated bay is 20m (22yd) from the main accessible entrance.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park is shared with the golf course.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 128cm (4ft 2in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the main entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 240cm (7ft 10in).
- There is level access to the service.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is for the sole use of disabled people.
- The accessible toilet is 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located off the main hall.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a sliding bolt.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 215cm (4ft 11in x 7ft 1in).
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a functional emergency alarm available.
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 49cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a sink.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- Wall mounted and drop down rails are available.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located off the main hall.
- The female and male toilets are 10m (32ft 10in) from the accessible entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.