- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Mitcham.
- The venue is in a pedestrian area.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Mitcham Eastfields.
- The nearest underground station is Colliers Wood.
- Due to the current circumstances the restaurant is only open for take away.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- Monday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Monday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Tuesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Tuesday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Wednesday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Wednesday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Thursday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Thursday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Friday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Friday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Saturday 12:00 - 14:00.
- Saturday 18:00 - 23:00.
- Sunday 13:00 - 16:00.
- Sunday 18:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located to the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) is/are easy to open.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- The step(s) is/are located directly in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 12cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Chinese cuisine.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located up the stairs.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Level Change (Standard Toilets)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located straight ahead as you enter.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.