Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include a cricket pitch, football pitches, play areas, paddling pool, tennis courts, outdoor table tennis, bowling green and a pavilion.
- The venue is open 08:00 till dusk Monday to Friday and 09:00 till dusk Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday’s.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is South Merton.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located beyond the entrance.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user unaided.
- The car park surface is concrete.
- There is not a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- The car park does have a height restriction barrier.
- The maximum height is 210cm (6ft 11in).
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on Martin Way.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 220cm (7ft 3in).
Parks and Gardens
- The park or garden does have footpaths.
- The path(s) has a / have concrete surface(s).
- The majority of the path(s) is / are wide enough for wheelchair users.
- There are easy slopes on the paths.
- There are bench seats situated along the paths for people to rest.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the far right hand side of the park.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 80m (87yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are low.