- AccessAble are aware that there have been changes to this Access Guide, which includes the information for the refurbishment of the toilets and the portable ramp. Our surveyors will revisit the venue to update the information as soon as possible, subject to Government restrictions.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Morden.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Morden.
- The information in this section was taken in January 2022.
- There is not a member of staff available at the entrance.
- There is a hand sanitiser available at the entrance.
- The hand sanitisers are hand held.
- The height of the hand sanitiser is 100cm.
- Hand sanitisers are available inside the venue.
- There is not a limited number of people allowed inside.
- There is not a one-way system throughout.
- There is clear signage inside to help with social distancing.
- There are protective clear screens located at desks/counters.
- Toilets are available.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the door opening is 80cm.
- The ramp/slope is located in front of the door.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is portable.
- Please contact the restaurant staff for use of the portable ramp.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the ramp.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The ramp/slope does bypass the step(s).
- The step(s) is/are located at the lower frame of the door.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 5cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The restaurant has a portable ramp to overcome the small step at the door.
- There is level access to the service(s).
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the restaurant.
- Full table service is available.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is 3m (3yd 10in) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 73cm (2ft 5in).
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Menus are hand held only.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is fish & chips.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located at the rear of the restaurant.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 18m (19yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels in the female and male toilets are moderate to good.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.