- Related link TFL Accessibilty Guides.
Opening Times (Station)
- Monday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Tuesday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Wednesday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Thursday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Friday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Saturday 04:50 - 01:30.
- Sunday 05:40 - 01:00.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in East Ham.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Manor Park.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Outside Access (Accessible Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located on High Street North.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open (no doors).
- The door opening is 250cm (8ft 2in) wide.
- There is a second entrance to the left of the accessible entrance which has 2 deep unmarked steps at the threshold (picture 2).
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does not play background music.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Counter (Ticket Office)
- The counter is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Monday 05:30 - 21:15.
- Tuesday 05:30 - 21:15.
- Wednesday 05:30 - 21:15.
- Thursday 05:30 - 21:15.
- Friday 05:30 - 21:15.
- Saturday 05:45 - 21:15.
- Sunday 07:30 - 21:15.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located at street level.
- The ticket office is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the accessible entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Underground - District Line, Hammersmith and City Line.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- Shops and services within the station include newsagent.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Level Change (Stairs to Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located after the ticket barriers.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are bright.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- The lift does bypass the steps.
- There are similar separate stairs to give access to platforms 1 and 2.
Lift (Lift to Platforms)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located after the ticket barriers.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are ticket hall - platforms.
- The lift is 15m (16yd 1ft) from the accessible entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 92cm x 140cm (3ft x 4ft 7in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are identical lifts to access platforms 1 and 2.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1-2.
- The Hammersmuth and City Line trains have level access from the platforms to the trains.
- Portable ramps are available for staff use with the District Line trains.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.