Show Easy Read
Opening Times (Station Building)
- The venue is open 24hrs.
- Train services are not 24 hours.
- Please contact national rail for further details.
- This venue is situated in Forest Gate.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Wanstead Park Overground Station.
- The nearest underground station is Upton.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front left of the building.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 138cm (4ft 6in) wide.
Counter (Ticket Office)
- The counter is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Monday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Tuesday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Wednesday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Thursday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Friday 06:10 - 19:40.
- Saturday 06:40 - 18:40.
- Sunday 08:10 - 15:40.
- There are generally 2 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located to the right after the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are Abellio Greater Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 4 platform(s) in the station.
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1,2,3,4.
- The platform(s) which can be accessed by either level access / ramps / lifts / stairclimber from inside the station is / are 1,2,3,4.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are audio and visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are all.
- Most services depart from platforms 1 and 2.
- This station will also be served by Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) services which are expected to commence in late 2019.
- This may change the number of platforms in regular use.
- Self-service ticket machines are available at street level.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in the ticket hall, leading down to the platforms.
- There is/are 15+ step(s) to the area/service.
- The lighting levels at the step(s) are medium.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are medium height (11cm - 17cm).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on both sides.
- There is also a stepped ramp from the separate entrance down to platform 4.
- The steps are deep.
- There are handrails to both sides.
- This entrance was closed at the time of our visit as the platform was not in use.
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is located along the main walkway beyond the ticket barrier.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are LG and G.
- Wall mounted information boards are provided at lift landings.
- The lift is approximately 23m (25yd 6in) from the main entrance.
- Staff do not need to be notified for use of the lift.
- The clear door width is 80cm (2ft 7in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 220cm x 120cm (7ft 3in x 3ft 11in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- There is not a mirror to aid reversing out of the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within 90cm - 120cm from the floor.
- The lift does not have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents are not available in Braille.
- Documents are not available in large print.