- Services / facilities within the grounds include a football pitch, heritage, play area and a pond/lake.
- The Park is normally open from dawn til dusk, however the times are seasonal.
- Please check the website for further information.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Stratford.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Forest Gate.
- The nearest underground station is Wanstead Park.
- The nearest DLR station is Stratford.
- Magpie Close Entrance: There is level access at the entrance. The entrance is a single width heavy gate and is 131cm wide.
- Cormorant Road Entrance: There is an easy slope leading up to the entrance. The entrance is a double width heavy gate and is 260cm wide.
- Magpie South Entrance: There is an easy slope leading up to the entrance. The entrance is a double width heavy gate and 260cm wide.
- There are surfaced paths throughout, some areas of the park have a grass surface.
- The gradient throughout the park varies from easy to moderate.
- The park has some accessible play equipment.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.