- This café is operated by volunteers from the Plaistow Christian Fellowship.
- Outside of normal café hours, the venue is used for other activities such as a youth group and is available to other community groups for similar purposes.
- The group hold their meetings for worship at 10.30 on Sundays at Tollgate Primary School, E13 8SA.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is West Ham.
- The nearest underground station is Plaistow/Canning Town.
- The nearest DLR station is Canning Town.
Opening Times (Café)
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday Closed.
- Wednesday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00.
- Saturday Closed.
- Sunday Closed.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 200cm x 600cm (6ft 7in x 19ft 8in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located at the side of the venue on Adine Road.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Barking Road and Adine Road.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- The standard parking bays are short stay or for resident permit holders only.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are single.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 78cm (2ft 7in).
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp/slope to access this area/service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp/slope is steep.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is not a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp/slope is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the cafe.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 1m (3ft 3in) from the main entrance.
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are not available.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is light meals and snacks.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- The shared toilets that were surveyed are located beyond the serving counter, off the rear yard.
- The shared toilet(s) is/are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the shared toilet(s).
- Lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Standard Toilet)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located beyond the doorway from the café, down to the rear yard.
- There is/are 4 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are deep (18cm+).
- There is a/are handrail(s) at the step(s).
- The handrail(s) is/are on the left going up.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.