- Related link TFL Accessibilty Guides.
- Monday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Tuesday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Wednesday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Thursday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Friday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Saturday 05:00 - 01:00.
- Sunday 06:00 - 00:30.
- This venue is situated in Plaistow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is West Ham.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Settle Point Car Park.
- The car park is located off London Road.
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- The car park is next to the station but at a lower level.
- There are 15+ medium unmarked steps from the car park to the station entrance.
- The steps have a handrail to both sides.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are permanently held open.
- The door opening is 140cm (4ft 7in) wide.
- There are doors at the left and right front of the building.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The right hand entrance has the easiest slope.
- There are generally 3 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located to the left after the main entrance.
- The ticket office is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Underground ; District Line and Hammersmith and City Lines.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located to the left of the station, on the road outside.
- The taxi rank is 22m (24yd 2in) from the main entrance.
- Shops and services within the station include a newsagent kiosk.
- All key concourse shops and services have level access.
- There are 3 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Wider ticket barriers are available to access platforms.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2-3.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
- There are push button help points on all platforms to contact the control room.
Counter (Ticket Office)
- The counter is 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- There is level access to the counter from the entrance.
- There is not a lowered section.
- The height of the counter is high.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a fixed loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is not level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played in the ticket hall.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the left and right after the ticket barriers.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2-3.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Documents can be requested in Braille.
- Documents are available in large print.