Introduction (DLR Services)
- Related link TFL Accessibility Guides.
- The Docklands Light Railway (DLR) is a fully accessible public transport network with step-free access into all stations.
- TFL produce a range of accessibility guides including audio guides and large print maps showing step-free routes and the location of toilets on the network.
- Please see the link above to download or order guides.
- Most DLR stations are not staffed.
- Station buildings do not have doors or ticket barriers and are open 24 hours a day.
- Train services are not 24 hours.
- Please see link to TFL website for train operating times at each station.
- Self-service ticket machines are available at each station.
- Oyster cards, contactless payment cards and travel cards are accepted.
- There is level access from platform to train at every station.
- Wheelchair users are advised to reverse on and off the train to overcome any gap between the platform and the train.
- Every train has a member of staff to assist customers.
- There is a push button alarm call point on every platform, linked to a control centre.
- The control centre can alert the staff on the train to customers waiting to board who will require assistance.
- All platforms have some shelter and fixed seating with armrests.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Stratford.
- The nearest underground station is Stratford (Jubilee and Central Lines ).
- The station is on the edge of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and close to the London Stadium.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
- The station is not staffed.
- The train companies operating from within this station are DLR - Stratford - Poplar branch.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located from street level to platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- The lift does bypass the steps.
- There are identical stairs to access platforms 1 and 2.
Lift (Access to Platforms)
- There is a lift for public use.
- The lift is a standard lift.
- The floors which are accessible by this lift are street to platform.
- The clear door width is 120cm (3ft 11in).
- The dimensions of the lift are 155cm x 190cm (5ft 1in x 6ft 3in).
- There are separate entry and exit doors in the lift.
- The lift does have a visual floor indicator.
- The lift does have an audible announcer.
- The controls for the lift are within reach for a wheelchair user.
- The lift does have Braille markings.
- The lift does have tactile markings.
- The lighting level in the lift is medium.
- There are two identical lifts to platforms 1 and 2.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by lift is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.