- The Tereza Joanne boat is permanently moored at the eastern end of King George V Dock.
- It has bars and function rooms available for hire for parties and corporate events.
- It is also licensed to hold civil wedding and partnership ceremonies.
- It is open according to the bookings.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in King George V Dock.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Woolwich Arsenal / West Ham.
- The nearest underground station is Canning Town.
- The venue is also close to Gallions Reach DLR station.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the side of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There are 1 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The nearest designated bay is 17m (18yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- There is a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- Vehicles can drive up to the boat entrance ramp to drop off if necessary.
- The Blue Badge parking area is on tarmac.
- The rest of the car park is loose chippings.
- The office opening times for the office are 10am-6pm every weekday.
- The venue opens when certain events are taking place.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the boat.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are light.
- The door opening is 142cm (4ft 8in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located from the dockside up to the boat.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 140cm (4ft 7in).
- The dock is not tidal but water levels do vary slightly.
- The slope of the entrance ramp may vary between level and moderate.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are adjustable.
- The main bar and function room are at entrance level.
- There is level access to these areas.
- Access to the open air upper deck is by stairs only.
Outside Access (Access to main deck outside seating / smoking area)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the main deck to the outside.
- There is level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 170cm (5ft 7in) wide.
- This door can also be used as an alternative entrance to the venue if the doors are already open.
- Children are not permitted in the smoking area.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 70cm (2ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic cups are available.
- Plastic cutlery is available.
- Drinking straws are available on request.
- Service can be table service or counter service according to the agreed hospitality package.
- Self-catering options are also available.
- Furniture is laid out as required.
- The floors which are accessible by stairs are below deck - main deck - upper deck.
- There are 15+ steps between floors.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The steps have a handrail on both sides.
- There is not a landing.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- The services on the floors which are not accessible are upper deck seating, lower deck standard toilets.
- The door at the top of the stairs to the upper deck has a medium step-over threshold.
- There are accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Location and Access
- The toilet is not for the sole use of disabled people.
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- The accessible toilet is 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- The accessible toilet is located to the left after the main entrance.
- There is level access to the accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a unisex toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 92cm (3ft).
- The door weight is light.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 150cm x 260cm (4ft 11in x 8ft 6in).
- There is not sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the left.
- The lateral transfer space is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is lever.
- There is a mixer tap.
- There is not a functional emergency alarm available.
- It is tied up and out of reach (higher than 10cm (4") from floor).
- Disposal facilities are not available in the cubicle.
- There is not a coat hook.
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted rails are available.
- As you face the toilet the wall mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- The shelf is not higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There are not mirrors.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 48cm (1ft 7in).
- There is a hand dryer.
- The hand dryer cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The hand dryer is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The hand dryer is 110cm (3ft 7in) high.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- The toilet roll holder is 120cm (3ft 11in) high.
- There is a sink.
- The sink can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The sink is not placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the grab rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the drop down rails and wall is fair.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is good.
- The lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Baby change facilities are located in the accessible toilet.
- The baby change bench is 85cm high.
- The bench restricts the turning space in the accessible toilet.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located on the lower deck.
- The female and male toilets are 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is not level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located on the green outside the venue.