- Related link TFL Accessibility Guides.
- Monday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Tuesday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Wednesday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Thursday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Friday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Saturday 06:05 - 00:00.
- Sunday 08:55 - 23:40.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Forest Gate.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Manor Park Station.
- The nearest underground station is East Ham.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is an office to obtain help.
- The office to obtain help is 4m (4yd 1ft) from the Platform 1 Entrance.
- This office is located at street level.
- There is not a ticket office.
- The train companies operating from within this station are London Overground.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1-2.
- There is free access from the street to the stairs to the platforms.
- Staff are based in the cabin next to the stairs at street level.
- There is not a counter.
- There are self-service ticket machines on the platforms.
Level Change (Access to Platforms)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located from the street down to the platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There is not a standard and / or platform lift to access this service.
- There are separate steps from the street to the two platforms.
Train Station Platform
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are shelters with bench seating on both platforms and additional seating with armrests.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- Staff are Text Relay aware.