- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Wood Street.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
- Monday 16:00 - 23:30.
- Tuesday 16:00 - 23:30.
- Wednesday 16:00 - 23:30.
- Thursday 16:00 - 23:30.
- Friday 12:00 - 00:30.
- Saturday 12:00 - 00:30.
- Sunday 12:00 - 23:00.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
On Street Blue Badge Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
On Street Standard Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are available.
- Standard marked parking bays are located on Chingford Road and Brettenham Road.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located to the front of the venue.
- There is not tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is / are double.
- The door(s) is / are heavy.
- The width of the door opening is 120cm (3ft 11in).
Level Change (Main entrance)
- There is a/are step(s) to access this area/service.
- The step(s) is/are located in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s) to the area/service.
- There is not tactile paving at the top and bottom of the steps.
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is/are shallow (2cm - 10cm).
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
- There is level access to the service(s).
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are not allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 4m (4yd 1ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 40cm (1ft 4in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 72cm (2ft 4in).
- The standard height for tables is 72cm.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are not available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Children are welcomed in the bar area.
- Menus are hand held and wall.
- Menus are not available in Braille.
- Menus are not available in large print.
- Picture menus are not available.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is Italian cuisine and a modern bar menu.
- Children are allowed in the venue until 20.00.
- There are not accessible toilet facilities within this venue.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilet facilities are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilet facilities that were surveyed are located to the far left of the bar.
- The female and male toilets are approximately 12m (13yd 4in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilets.
- Lighting levels are medium.
Access to Standard Shared Toilet(s)
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are located within the venue.
- Baby change facilities are located within the female toilet.
- The height of the baby change table once extended is 90cm (2ft 11in).
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the baby change facility.
- Staff do receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.