Show Easy Read
- Services / facilities within the grounds include Hard Court area, Picnic area, Play areas.
- Except where otherwise stated, Waltham Forest parks are open each day all year round.
- The aim is to open locked parks by 9am each morning and they close at dusk.
- The venue is situated outside the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Chingford.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Chingford.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks
- There is not a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
Blue Badge On Street Parking
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
Standard On Street Parking
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located off Drysdale Avenue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open away from you (push).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 210cm (6ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located immediately beyond the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- There are easy and moderate slopes throughout the park, leading to the services.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.