- The information in this section was taken in March 2021.
- For more information about the measures in place for Covid-19 please click here (new tab) .
Opening Times (Ticket Office)
- Monday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Tuesday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Wednesday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Thursday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Friday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Saturday 06:30 - 20:00..
- Sunday 08:00 - 16:00..
- The venue is situated within the centre of the area.
- This venue is situated in Walthamstow.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest underground station is Walthamstow Central.
Parking (Mission Grove)
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Mission Grove Car Park.
- The car park is located on Mission Grove.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are not available.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
- There are 3 clearly marked Blue Badge bays within the car park.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the side of the station.
- There is stepped access at this entrance.
- There is not a bell/buzzer.
- There is not an intercom.
- The main door(s) open(s) away from you (push).
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The door(s) is/are permanently held open.
- The width of the door opening is 140cm.
- The step(s) is/are located at the main entrance.
- There is/are 1 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are not between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 11cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Reception (Ticket Office)
- The reception desk is 11m (12yd) from the main entrance.
- The desk is 11m (12yd) from the main entrance .
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is medium height.
- The desk does not have a lowered section.
- Lighting levels are medium.
- There is a hearing assistance system.
- The type of system is a portable loop.
- Staff are trained to use system.
- There is not level access to the service.
- Lighting levels are varied.
Level Change (Platforms 1 and 2)
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the platforms.
- There is / are 15+ step(s) to the area / service.
- Lighting levels at the steps are medium.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- There are generally 1 member(s) of staff on duty.
- The station is staffed.
- There is not an office to obtain help.
- The station is not staffed between 20:00-06:30.
- There is a ticket office.
- The ticket office is located in the foyer.
- The ticket office is 11m (12yd) from the main entrance.
- The train companies operating from within this station are National Express East Anglia.
- There is not a taxi rank at the station.
- There are 2 platform(s) in the station.
Additional Station Information
- Announcements on platforms are visual.
- Platforms which have tactile markings at the platform edge are 1 and 2.
- Accessible toilets are not located on the platform(s).
- Accessible toilets are not located on the main station concourse.
- There is not a wheelchair available to borrow.
Train Station Platform
- This information is for platform(s) 1-2.
- The platform(s) accessed by steps only is / are 1-2.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.