- This route is a total of 120m.
- Related link Lionel Robbins Building.
- Related link Old Building.
Head Through Houghton Street 50m Towards Centre Building
- As you face the Old Building, turn right and continue 50m down Houghton Street toward the Centre Building Courtyard. The path surface is block paving and is flat all the way with occasional manhole covers.
- There are bollards located just past the Old Building entrance with a minimum gap of 104cm (shown in photographs 2 and 3).
Continue Through Centre Building Courtyard
- Cross the Centre Building Courtyard straight ahead then take the path on the far left hand side of the courtyard, next to the St Clement's Building. The courtyard and path have a block paving surface and is level.
- At the end of the St Clement's Building you will see the ramp leading up to the John Watkins Plaza.
- This stretch of the route is approximately 30 metres long.
John Watkins Plaza to Lionel Robbins Building
- To access John Watkins Plaza, there is a long upward steep slope with handrails on either side approximately 15m long.
- There are bollards at bottom of this slope, making access to the ramp between 122 and 145cm wide.
- When you get to the top of the slope, cross the plaza, which has block paving surface and a slight gradient leading up. The entrance to the Lionel Robbins Building is directly ahead of you.