Location of Room(s)
- Teaching Lab 352 is located on the third floor of the Keppel Street Building, to the left as you exit the Malet Street lift and in the corridor ahead, then turn right and straight ahead.
- There is step free access from Keppel Street Entrance to Teaching Lab 352.
- To view the AccessAble Access Guide for Keppel Street Building please click here (new tab).
- Directional and locational signage for the room(s) is available in upper and lower case lettering that is clearly visible.
- The corridor outside the room(s) is sufficiently wide enough (150cm+) to allow wheelchair users to pass.
- There is step free access into the room(s) from the corridor.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- There is step free access to the speaker's area at the front.
- The height of the speaker's desk/table is 96cm.
- The speaker's desk/table is not height adjustable.
- There is a hearing assistance system for the room(s).
- There is not a visual fire alarm beacon in the room(s).
- There is fixed furniture within the room(s).
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 76cm.
- A height adjustable table/bench is not available.
- There are no chairs with armrests on both sides within the room(s).
- The room does not have an unobstructed minimum turning space of 150cm x 150cm.
- Furniture can be moved to allow a turning space for wheelchair users.
- Floor coverings in the room(s) are even with no trip hazards.