Show Easy Read
- Monday Closed.
- Tuesday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Thursday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Friday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Saturday 09:30 - 16:30.
- Sunday 09:30 - 16:30.
- The opening times are seasonal contact the venue for more information.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest National Rail station is Leagrave.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is located in the courtyard.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- There is/are 0 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is loose chippings.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
Drop off Point
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Reception Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the reception building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main door(s) open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The door(s) is / are light.
- The door opening is 230cm (7ft 7in) wide.
Level Change (Reception Entrance)
- There is a / are step(s) to access this area / service.
- The step(s) is / are located in front of the entrance.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The step(s) is / are not clearly marked.
- The step(s) is / are shallow.
- The steps do not have handrails.
- The desk is 3m (3yd 10in) from the reception entrance.
- There is level access to reception from the entrance.
- The reception desk is low.
- The lighting levels are medium.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are varied.
- The riding school offers a number of differant activites and lessons. Contact the venue for more information.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- The assistance dog toilet area is located all around venue.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not generally on duty.
- There is a member of staff trained in Makaton generally on duty.