- The venue is situated outside the centre of the town.
- This venue is situated in Luton.
- There is not a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The nearest mainline station is Luton.
- Please contact the venue for details of opening times.
- The venue does have its own car park.
- Parking is free for all users.
- The car park is at the front of the venue.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- There is/are 2 designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 300cm x 600cm (9ft 10in x 19ft 8in).
- The nearest designated bay is 30m (32yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The furthest designated bay is 33m (36yd 3in) from the main entrance.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is / are uneven surfaces.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is not a dropped kerb / non stepped access from the car park to the venue.
- The patron does not have to cross a road.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- There is not a designated drop off point.
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the venue.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open towards you (pull).
- The doors are double width.
- The doors are heavy.
- The door opening is 150cm (4ft 11in) wide.
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located leading up to the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is steep.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- The ramp does have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located leading up to the entrance.
- There is / are 3 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are not clearly marked.
- The steps are deep.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.
- The ramp or slope does bypass the steps.
- There is level access to the service.
- There is not a hearing assistance system.
- This venue does play background music.
- Music is played throughout the venue.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The lighting levels are medium.
Eating and Drinking
- The following information is for the bar.
- The bar does serve food.
- Full table service is not available.
- Food or drinks are ordered from the service counter.
- Food or drinks can be brought to the table.
- There is not a lowered section at the counter.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- The distance between the floor and the highest table is 75cm (2ft 6in).
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- Plastic / takeaway cups are available.
- Plastic / takeaway cutlery is not available.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Menus are wall only.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in contrasting colours.
- The type of food served here is bar snacks.
- Accessible toilet facilities are available.
Location and Access
- There is pictorial signage on or near the toilet door.
- This accessible toilet is approximately 20m (21yd 2ft) from the main entrance.
- This accessible toilet is located at the rear of the venue.
- There is level access to this accessible toilet.
Features and Dimensions
- This is a shared toilet.
- A key is required for the accessible toilet.
- The key is not a radar key.
- The key can be obtained from a member of the bar staff.
- The door opens outwards.
- The door is locked by a twist lock.
- The width of the accessible toilet door is 85cm (2ft 9in).
- The door may be difficult to open.
- The dimensions of the accessible toilet are 210cm x 140cm (6ft 11in x 4ft 7in).
- There is sufficient turning space in the cubicle for a wheelchair user.
- There is a lateral transfer space.
- As you face the toilet pan the transfer space is on the right.
- The lateral transfer space is 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a dropdown rail on the transfer side.
- There is a flush on the transfer side.
- The tap type is twist/turn.
- There is a mixer tap.
- The emergency pull cord alarm is fully functional.
- Disposal facilities are available in the cubicle.
- There is not a/are not coat hook(s).
Position of Fixtures
- Wall mounted grab rails are available for the toilet.
- As you face the toilet the wall-mounted grab rails are on both sides.
- There is not a shelf within the accessible toilet.
- There is a mirror.
- Mirrors are placed at a lower level or at an angle for ease of use.
- The height of the toilet seat above floor level is 50cm (1ft 8in).
- There is not a hand dryer.
- There is not a towel dispenser.
- There is a toilet roll holder.
- The toilet roll holder can be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The toilet roll holder is not placed higher than 100cm (3ft 3in).
- There is a wash basin.
- The wash basin cannot be reached from seated on the toilet.
- The wash basin is placed higher than 74cm (2ft 5in).
- The height of the wash basin is 76cm (2ft 6in).
Colour Contrast and Lighting
- The contrast between the external door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the internal door and wall is good.
- The contrast between the wall-mounted grab rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the dropdown rail(s) and wall is poor.
- The contrast between the walls and floor is fair.
- The lighting levels are good.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are available.
Access to Standard Female and Male Toilet(s)
- The female and male toilets are located straight ahead as you enter the venue.
- The female and male toilets are 2m (2yd 7in) from the main entrance.
- Inside the venue, there is level access to the female and male toilet.
- Lighting levels are bright.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness / equality training.
- A bowl of water can be provided for an assistance dog.
- An assistance dog toilet area can be provided onsite.
- A member of staff trained in BSL skills is not normally on duty.
- This service cannot be requested.