Show Easy Read
- Related link Arriva - Busway Bus.
- Related link Grant Palmer - Busway Bus.
- The opening times vary depending on the first bus service and last bus service. Please contact the venue for more information.
- The nearest National Rail station is Luton.
- The venue does not have its own car park.
Public Car Parks.
- There is a car park for public use within 200m (approx).
- The name of the car park is Bute Street.
- The car park is located just off Bute Street.
On Street Parking and Drop-off Details.
- On street marked Blue Badge bays are available.
- The dimensions of the marked Blue Badge bays are 280cm x 550cm (9ft 2in x 18ft 1in).
- On street Blue Badge parking is located next to the bus station.
- Clearly signed and / or standard marked parking bays are not available.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located next to the blue badge parking.
- There is a dropped kerb from the drop off point.
- There is tactile paving on the dropped kerb.
- There is level access to the service.
- This venue does not play background music.
- Motorised scooters are allowed in public parts of the venue.
- The station is not staffed.
- There are 13 stands / bays.
- The stands accessed by ramp / slope are 1 - 13.
- Announcements are visual.
- The bus companies operating within this station are Arriva, Grant Palmer and National Express.
- There is a taxi rank at the station.
- The taxi rank is located next to the bus stands.
- There is not a wheelchair for patrons to borrow.
- There is a fob available which can provide audible announcements for the bus stand.
- This is available from sight concern in Luton (01582 655 554) and Bedford (01234 311 555), please contact them for more information.
- There are not accessible toilets within this venue designated for public use.
Availability and Location of Standard Toilets
- Standard toilets are not available.
Baby Change Facilities
- Baby change facilities are not located within the venue.