COVID-19 Information (Cwmbran Centre)
- From the M4, take junction 25a or 26 and follow signage to the Cwmbran Centre.
- The Cwmbran Centre has 3000 parking spaces split over 5 car parks. Blue Badge and parent and child bays are available in the car parks.
- For more information on getting to the Cwmbran Centre by road please click here (opens new tab).
- For more information on parking at the Cwmbran Centre please click here (opens new tab)
- There is a bus stop within 150 metres of the shopping centre.
- There is a bus stop directly outside the Cwmbran Centre.
The bus services stopping at this stop include Stage Coach and Stage Coach Gold with the following bus routes: X1, X3, X5, X15 and X24 and 58 and 73.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest railway station is Cwmbran.
- Cwmbran Station is approximately 0.7 mile (14 minute walk) from the Cwmbran Centre.
- For more information on Cwmbran Station (National Rail) please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language. Please phone the venue in advance for more information.
- Guest Services Associates do receive training in escorting visually impaired people.
- There is not an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- There is a designated place of safety which can be used by people with dementia, autism or learning disabilities.
- A place of safety is available in the Shopping Centre Management Offices.
- The venue does not offer a quiet shopping experience.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are not available.
- There are mobility aids available.
- The mobility aids available include wheelchairs, motorised wheelchairs, tri wheel walkers, mobility scooters, walking sticks and walking frames.
- To obtain mobility aids please contact Torfaen Community Transport.
- The venue does have its own parking facilities.
- The car park is located off Caradoc Road.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- The car park does not have a height restriction barrier.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a/are Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- The Blue Badge bay(s) is/are clearly marked.
- There is/are 5 designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) within the car park.
- The dimensions of the designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) surveyed are 250cm x 480cm (8ft 2in x 15ft 9in).
- There is not a 120cm marked zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- The dimensions of other designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) vary in size.
- Parking spaces for Blue Badge holders do not need to be booked in advance.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are available.
- All parking spaces are provided on a first come first served basis.
- There are additional car parks for staff and visitors.
- There are 6 additional car parks located around the perimeter of the Cwmbran Centre.
- There are no parking charges for the car park.
- Parking is free for visitors of the venue.
- The route from the car park to the entrance is accessible to a wheelchair user with assistance.
- Assistance may be required because there is/are dropped kerbs.
- The entrance is clearly visible from the car park.
- The surface on the approach to the entrance is tarmac and block paving.
- There is a road to cross between the car park and the entrance.
- There is tactile paving on dropped kerbs between the car park and the entrance.
- The nearest designated Blue Badge parking bay is approximately 10m (10yd 2ft) from the North Walk access point.
- There is not a/are not clearly marked drop-off point(s).
Approach (North Walk)
- The surface of the approach is block paving.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach.
- The minimum width between the bollards/wall is 140cm.
- The bollard(s) does/do not have a good colour contrast to prevent them being hazardous to visually impaired people.
- There is a ramp/slope on the approach.
- The ramp/slope is permanent, has a slight gradient.
Access Point (North Walk)
- This information is for the access point located opposite the Caradoc Road Car Park.
- This access point gives access to North Walk.
- The access point is clearly signed.
- This access point sign says 'North Walk'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this access point.
- There are bollards at this access point.
- The minimum width between the bollards is 140cm.
- The bollards do not have an identification band to aid visually impaired people.
- The ramp/slope is located on the pathway leading to the access point.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.