Show Easy Read
- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Related Access Guides
- To view other DisabledGo access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Market Rasen Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.