- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Step(s) (County Trackside to The Blankey Box)
- There is a/are step(s) located to the left and in front of the entrance.
- There is/are 2 step(s).
- The step(s) is/are not clearly marked.
- The height of the step(s) is/are between 15cm and 18cm.
- The height of the step(s) is/are 15cm.
- There is not a/are not handrail(s) at the step(s).
Executive Boxes (The Blankey Box)
- The box is located next to the County Bar and Buffet.
- There are 1 boxes in this hospitality area.
- There is stepped access to this area.
- There is a/are double, heavy manual door(s) to access this area.
- The door opening width(s) is/are 75cm+ for the room(s).
- There is step-free access within this area.
- There is ample room for a wheelchair user to manoeuvre.
- The type of flooring in this area is carpet.
- There is some flooring which includes patterns or colours which could be confusing or look like steps or holes to some people.
- The lighting levels are good.
- The clear floor space beneath tables in the room(s) is 69cm.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- No chairs have armrests on both sides.
- The type of service provided in this box can vary.
- Access to the the viewing balcony is via the entrance.
- The box can be hired for functions and meetings on non match days.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the County Enclosure.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the County Enclosure and on the ground floor of the County Hall.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Market Rasen Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.