- The racecourse is located on the edge of Market Rasen. There is a clear signage on the roads leading to the racecourse.
- There are 3 main raceday car parks for the County, Tattersalls and the Lawn enclosures. There are also 2 park and picnic car parks.
- For more information on driving to the racecourse please click here (opens new tab).
- There is not a bus stop within 150 metres of the venue.
- Buses run from both Lincoln and Grimsby however do not stop directly at the Racecourse. The route numbers can vary depending on when you are visiting the racecourse. Please double check this ahead of your trip.
- For more information on Stagecoach Buses please click here (opens new tab).
- The nearest Railway Station is Market Rasen.
- Market Rasen has its own railway station which is approximately 1 mile from the racecourse. There are taxis available at the station.
- For more information on National Rail please click here (opens new tab).
Getting Help and Assistance
- For the racecourse map please click here (new tab).
- There is a member of staff available for help and assistance.
- Staff do not receive disability awareness/equality training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- Staff do not receive deaf awareness training.
- The alternative formats documents can be provided in include; large print on request.
- There is an assistance dog toilet or toileting area at the venue/nearby.
- Water bowls for assistance dogs are available.
- There are not mobility aids available.
Outside Access (Racecourse Office Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the rear of the Winners Enclosure.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- This entrance is signed with 'Racecourse Office'.
- There is ramped/sloped access at this entrance.
- There is not a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are single width.
- The door(s) may be difficult to open.
- The width of the opening is 84cm.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 2cm or below.
- There is a member of staff available for assistance at this entrance.
- The ramp/slope is located to the left of the entrance.
- The gradient of the ramp/slope is slight.
- The ramp/slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp/slope.
- The reception point is located after the entrance to the racecourse office.
- The reception point is approximately 2m (2yd 7in) from the Racecourse Office Entrance.
- The reception area/desk is clearly visible from the entrance.
- There is step-free access to the reception point.
- There is a clear unobstructed route to the reception point.
- There are no windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the reception point which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The counter is placed in front of a plain background.
- The lighting levels at the reception point are good.
- The height of the reception counter is 101cm.
- There is sufficient space to write or sign documents on the counter.
- There is not a lowered section of the counter.
- The counter is staffed.
- There is not a bell to attract attention.
- Clipboards can be provided to anyone who is unable to use the desk.
- There is not a hearing assistance system at the reception point.
- The type of flooring in the reception area is carpet.
Reception Seating Area
- There is not a seating area close to the reception point.
- There is not an/are not accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- The nearest accessible toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the Betting Shop.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.
- The nearest standard toilet(s) is/are located at the rear of the Betting Shop.
Related Access Guides
- To view other AccessAble access guides that are related to this one please use the links below.
- Getting around Market Rasen Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Betting Counters around the Racecourse link (new tab) - click here.
- Winning Connections link (new tab) - click here.
- Bud's Place link (new tab) - click here.
- Antonio's link (new tab) - click here.