Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Musgrove Park Hospital.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the hospital.
- Musgrove Park Hospital link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Taunton.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- There is a slope with a very easy incline.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the cafe.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 0.9cm - 3cm.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- The width of the door opening is 440cm (14ft 5in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- There is a/are wheelchair(s) available to borrow.
Café (M&S Café)
- The Café is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Café.
- There is a clear accessible route to the Café.
- There is step free access throughout the Café.
- Food and/or drink(s) is/are ordered from the service counter.
- Food and/or drinks can be brought to the table.
- The height of the service counter is 86cm.
- No tables are permanently fixed.
- No chairs are permanently fixed.
- Some chairs have armrests.
- The nearest table is approximately 3m from the Café entrance/opening.
- The distance between the floor and the lowest dining table is 40cm.
- The distance between the floor and the highest dining table is 69cm.
- There is clear manoeuvring space throughout the Café.
- Menus are available on the wall.
- Menus are clearly written.
- Menus are presented in good contrasting colours.
- Drinking straws are available.
- Two handle cups are not available.
- The Café does not play background music.
- WiFi is available in the Café.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the hospital.
- Standard toilets are available within the hospital.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the hospital.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.