- The information in this section was taken in November 2020.
- To help keep all customers and colleagues well, stores have additional social distancing measures in place such as signage and floor markings.
- M&S hosts will welcome you on arrival and will carefully count the number of customers in-store using a market-leading app to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Colleagues across stores have been provided with additional hygiene measures – from hand sanitisers to Perspex screen at till points – and extra cleaning is taking place to keep up the excellent standards for you and the teams.
- A new Book & Shop tool enables Sparks Customers to book a shopping slot in advance to keep queues to a minimum and maintain a safe shopping environment for all customers.
- Toilet facilities have closed due to Covid-19. If you need access to the toilet urgently, please speak to a colleague.
- Opening times may be subject to change due to Covid-19 restrictions. Latest opening time for stores can be found here.
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Cambridge Station.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the train station.
- Cambridge Station link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- There is a public car park within approximately 200m of the store.
- The public parking facilities are located on Station Square.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located at the front of the station, on Station Square.
- Access into Cambridge Station is step-free via double width automatic doors that are held open.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- This information is for the entrance located in the ticket hall, to the left as you enter the station entrance.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- The main door(s) open(s) towards you (pull).
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 130cm (4ft 3in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- There is flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the till/counter.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from any till/counter within the store.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 96cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 86cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the train station.
- Standard toilets are available within the train station.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the train station.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.