Show Easy Read
- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Heathrow Airport - Terminal 2.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the airport.
- Heathrow Airport - Terminal 2 link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Heathrow Terminals 2 and 3.
- The nearest underground tube station/Metro station is Heathrow Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- Clearly marked/signposted designated Blue Badge parking bays are available.
- There is step-free access to the store from immigration. There is step-free access to the store from the Terminal 2 International and UK arrivals entrances on level 2. There are multiple lifts accessing level 2. If using the car park lifts access to the store is via level 1. There is step-free access via lift from the underground station.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- This information is for the entrance located in the UK Arrivals lounge in Terminal 2, on level 2.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There are no doors at this entrance.
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from a member of staff.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 82cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- A Changing Places facility is available within the airport.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the airport.
- Standard toilets are available within the airport.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the airport.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.