- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located within Kings Cross Station.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Marks and Spencer store and not the train station.
- Kings Cross Station link (new tab) - click here.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest underground tube station/Metro station is King's Cross St. Pancras.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- There is a public car park within approximately 200m of the store.
- The public parking facilities are located on Pancras Road.
- There is a designated drop off point.
- The drop off point is located outside the station on Pancras Road.
- The store is off the main station concourse at ground level, on the side facing the drop-off point and taxi rank. There is level access with automatic doors or no doors into the station concourse and level access between the concourse and the platforms.
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is tiled.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach to the store.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store, on the left.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There are no hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are not available.
Order and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from a member of staff.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 83cm.
- Staff can provide assistance with using the self service till(s) (Scott tills).
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- A Changing Places facility is available within the train station.
- There is an accessible toilet available within the train station.
- Standard toilets are available within the train station.
- Baby changing facilities are available within the train station.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.