- Marks and Spencer store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located on a main shopping street.
Public Transport and Parking
- There is step free access on the approach to the store.
- The surface of the approach is block paving.
- There is a/are fixed bollard(s) on the approach to the store.
- This information is for the entrance located off Market Way.
- There is step free access at this entrance.
- There is a small lip on the threshold of the entrance, with a height of 0.9cm - 3cm.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double.
- The width of the door opening is 162cm (5ft 4in).
- There is step free access throughout the store.
- The store does not play background music.
- There is a/are fixed hearing assistance system(s) in the store.
- The hearing assistance system(s) is/are located at the food information counter.
- There is not a cash machine in the store.
- There is a/are wheelchair(s) available to borrow.
- Trolleys designed for the use of wheelchair users are available.
Click and Collect
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the food information counter.
Additional Department Products
- The store sells a limited amount of products relating to the following department(s); Home.
- The Food Hall is located ahead as you enter the store.
- There is step free access to the Food Hall.
- The majority of aisles have a clear width of 100cm+ and are clear of obstructions.
- There is step free access throughout the Food Hall aisle(s).
- There is not a food information counter.
- There is a/are checkout(s) and high activity till(s) in the Food Hall.
- The height of the checkout(s) is/are 95cm.
- The height of the high activity till(s) is/are 89cm.
- The height of the lowered section of the high activity till(s) is 69cm.
- There is not an accessible toilet in the store.
- There are no standard toilets in the store.
- Staff undertake regular internal awareness training.
- There is not a member of staff trained in British Sign Language.
- There is a member of staff available to provide assistance.
- There is not a home delivery service available from the store.
Sunflower Lanyard Scheme
- This store is part of the Sunflower Lanyard Scheme.
- The Sunflower Lanyard Scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments.