- Next store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located in/on a main shopping street/area.
- The store is located within Crescent Link Retail Park.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Next store and not the retail park.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a team member available for help and assistance.
- There is a home delivery service available from the store.
- All items available in store are available online and deliverable to store.
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the till point.
- The store does play background music.
- There is a/are hearing assistance system(s) located at the Home till point(s).
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Londonderry.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking is free for all users.
- Information including payment terms, is provided at the entrance to the car park, to make it clear whether or not free parking is available to Blue Badge holders.
- There is a/are designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked/signposted.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 490cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 1in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb from the car park to the store.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a designated drop-off point.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- The approach surface is uneven in places.
- There are fixed bollards on the approach.
- The minimum width between the bollards/wall is 102cm.
- The bollards have a good colour contrast to prevent them being hazardous to visually impaired people.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance that might be perceived as a hole.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm.
- There are security barriers at this entrance.
- There is a team member available for assistance at this entrance.
- There is not wayfinding signage available at this entrance.
- The Home department is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Home department.
- Main routes should have a width of 100cm with side aisles at a width of 75cm.
- There is step free access throughout the Home department aisle(s).
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is step free access to the Home department till point(s).
- The nearest Home department till point(s) is/are approximately 20m from the entrance.
- The till point(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The height of the Home department till point(s) is/are 100cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the till point(s), however there are clipboards and portable chip & pin machines available.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the till point(s).
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- There are not windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the till point(s) which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The till point(s) is/are not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- There is an ordering point.
- The height of the desks is 78cm.
- There are stools at the desks.
- There is an/are accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.