- Next store opening times and services available link (new tab) - click here.
- The store is located in/on a main shopping street/area.
- The store is located within Crescent Link Retail Park.
- The details within this access guide relate to the Next store and not the retail park.
Making Stores Covid-19 Secure
- External queuing points have been clearly marked where possible to allow for social distancing.
- The number of people allowed in store has been limited to allow more space for each customer.
- A member of staff will be available at the entrance door to manage the queue and offer sanitiser.
- Entrance and exit doors may have been repurposed to allow for social distancing and are clearly marked.
- Additional hygiene measures, including hand sanitizing, has been installed at the store entrance and throughout the store.
- Equipment on the shop floor has been located to allow for social distancing.
- Floor signage has been installed to help with social distancing.
- Some staircases and escalators may have been repurposed to allow one direction of travel only to allow for social distancing.
- Lifts have waiting areas to allow for social distancing. Only one person or one household is permitted in the lift at any one time. Lifts have hand sanitizer available at all landings.
- Till points have clear screens installed to allow for social distancing. Tills and card readers are wiped down after each transaction.
- All staff members will be wearing clear visors and will be regularly sanitising their hands.
- All staff members will maintain 2 metres social distancing at all times.
- All regular touch points are cleaned frequently throughout the day.
Getting Help and Assistance
- There is a team member available for help and assistance.
- There is a home delivery service available from the store.
- All items available in store are available online and deliverable to store.
- There is an Order and Collect service in the store.
- Customers can obtain online Order and Collect items from the till point.
- The store does play background music.
- There is a/are hearing assistance system(s) located at the Home till point(s).
Public Transport and Parking
- There is a bus stop within approximately 150m of the store.
- The nearest train station is Londonderry.
- The store does not have its own car park.
- The store shares a car park/parking facilities.
- The car park type is open air/surface.
- Parking is free for all users.
- Information including payment terms, is provided at the entrance to the car park, to make it clear whether or not free parking is available to Blue Badge holders.
- There is a/are designated Blue Badge parking bay(s) available.
- There is/are 10+ designated parking bay(s) within the car park.
- Designated parking bays are clearly marked/signposted.
- The dimensions of the designated parking bay(s) are 350cm x 490cm (11ft 6in x 16ft 1in).
- There is not a 120cm hatched zone around the Blue Badge parking bay(s).
- Clearly marked/signposted parent and child parking bays are not available.
- The car park surface is tarmac.
- There is a dropped kerb from the car park to the store.
- The dropped kerb does not have tactile paving.
- There is not a designated drop-off point.
- The surface of the approach is stone/concrete tiles.
- The approach surface is uneven in places.
- There are fixed bollards on the approach.
- The minimum width between the bollards/wall is 102cm.
- The bollards have a good colour contrast to prevent them being hazardous to visually impaired people.
- There is step-free access on the approach.
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the store.
- The entrance area/door is clearly signed.
- There is step-free access at this entrance.
- There is a canopy or recess which provides weather protection at this entrance.
- There is a dark mat or floor marking at this entrance that might be perceived as a hole.
- The entrance door(s) does not/do not contrast visually with its immediate surroundings.
- The main door(s) open(s) automatically.
- The door(s) is/are double width.
- The width of the door opening is 200cm.
- There are security barriers at this entrance.
- There is a team member available for assistance at this entrance.
- There is not wayfinding signage available at this entrance.
- The Home department is located ahead as you enter.
- There is step free access to the Home department.
- Main routes should have a width of 100cm with side aisles at a width of 75cm.
- There is step free access throughout the Home department aisle(s).
- There is some flooring which is shiny and could cause issues with glare or look slippery to some people.
- There is step free access to the Home department till point(s).
- The nearest Home department till point(s) is/are approximately 20m from the entrance.
- The till point(s) is/are not clearly signed.
- The height of the Home department till point(s) is/are 100cm.
- There is not a lowered section at the till point(s), however there are clipboards and portable chip & pin machines available.
- There is a hearing assistance system at the till point(s).
- The hearing assistance system is signed.
- There are not windows, TVs, glazed screens or mirrors behind the till point(s) which could adversely affect the ability of someone to lip read.
- The till point(s) is/are not placed in front of a background which is patterned.
- There is an ordering point.
- The height of the desks is 78cm.
- There are stools at the desks.
- There is an/are accessible toilet(s) for public use.
- Standard toilet facilities are not available.